How to create a new administrator account in WordPress?
In order for us to provide support in an efficient way, it is helpful to create an Administrator account for us on your website so we can offer support as fast as possible. We recommend that you create a temporary admin user, which can then be deleted once we are finished helping.
1. In the WordPress dashboard, go to Users > Add New.
2. Enter a username (use something unique like “FloSupport”)
3. Enter an email address. It can be any email address.
While this step is mandatory, it is not required for this email address to be one that can be accessed.
4. Note down the password generated by WordPress as you’ll need to share it with us.
5. Make sure to assign the Administrator role so we can access the theme and plugin panels.
6. Click on the “Add New User” button to save the changes.
Once the problem is resolved and you no longer need the account, you can go to the Users > All Users panel and click on “Delete” under the username of the account to delete it.